Post #1 8-29-17

Coming from a small private school where I spent 8 years, this was a big change. I was very exited but a little nervous at the same time. Before school even started I played football during the summer training for the season. I met a lot of new friends and saw faces I seen before. Coming into the first day of school I was confident. I felt like I had a good base of friends. I went to the first couple of classes eager to learn and hoping I didn't forget any of my books. All of the teachers were helping and exited to ask any of my questions. Going from class to class I grew more comfortable with the school. I had practice after school, but it rained all day so we watched film and got our game uniforms. While I am writing the journal reflecting on my day I am exited for the next day, just not the part I have to wake up early

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #54 1-19-18