Post #28 10-30-17

The first part of class we got our test grades on the content part. I was very nervous to know what I got on it. When he called my name and hit that bell I know I scored. I don't get A's on tests all the time so I was pretty shocked on the outcome. I guess all the studying helped to. But on the other hand we continued are notes. One of the main topics we discussed today was life expectancy and how to figure out if more people are emigrating or immigrating into a country. A Fun fact The country chad has the lowest life expectancy with a whopping 49.81. A reason for this is because they do not have the recourses to live a comfortable life. Another thing we saw was women always out lived the men. this is because men take more risks and work in more laborious jobs and even dangerous jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #54 1-19-18